Monday, March 7, 2011

Que pex

How you doing? I love you all so much. I appreciate all the letters, love, and support. This week has been pretty crazy. I wish I had a ton of time to write but p-day is ending in like 20 minutes.


The highlight of my week was mission conference with Bishop Edgely from presiding bishopbric, Elder Rasband from the quorum of the 70, and the Apostle Elder Neil Anderson. It was pretty tight. I got to shake all of their hands and talk to them a little bit. Scripture they used 3 Nephi 18:24. Relate it to the statue of liberty and Jesus Christ. I really think that the mission and the experiences you get to be a part of are awesome.

Mom I need you to do me a favor. Can you please send me my USB/jump drive? I think it is in that spare bedroom in the armwhah? I just am doing some organization of the area and I need something to back my paperwork on. It would be nice to save the templates and stuff.

We 've been teaching this really cute single mom named Jessica and her little boy Justin. Justin practically can't wait to jump in the baptismal font and wants it so bad but his mom is a little bit more hesitant. She has a lot of changes to make in her life but she wants to change which is the first step right?

Well I know this email is so short! I'm so sorry! I'll be better next week promise. I love you and feel eternally grateful for the family God has given me. I don't think I could be more fortunate. You know the mission isn't just about coming to help others on their journey towards God, but you get to benefit from the journey too as you do it right. My outlook has completely changed on the blessings I enjoy in my life. I love you all and pray for you. Mom thanks for your letters to me and Jasso. They are much appreciated. You are light to all those that get to be around and interact with you. I hope you know how much I love you and the gratitude I have for you. Take care and make the world a better place 
All my love,

Hermana Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers