Monday, March 19, 2012

Last night we had a concert for the queens stake that some of the missionaries put together. We went with Charbyl and Marisa because they are such music lovers. It was fun for me because I saw a ton of people that I have not seen in ages and it was a good way to say goodbye to everyone. Everyone from Rego was there. It was fun because my spanish has imporoved so much since the last time I was there at the beginning of my mission. I saw that same columbian family i saw on exchanges with sister jasso and the mom always makes me feel like cloud nine becuase she calls me the paisa. Which is what they call colombians from the south? I can't remember which part but anyway she thinks I talk like a columbian which makes me feel good. She couldn't believe my parrents weren't even hispanic. Too bad my spanish won't last me. I don't know how im going to keep it up but I'm going to enjoy it while i can. lol. Anyway it was really good to see everyone. These are some photo's I took with people last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers