Monday, March 5, 2012

Three to go!


March 5, 2012

So sorry I'm apologizing in advance.  I have 30 minutes to get to Woodside and it takes me 20 to get there so I hope that you will forgive me ahead of time.  This is going to be short because it took me some time to get through my emails.

This week was a little better we were very fortunate to teach more lessons this last week than have been taught here in the area in a long time.  We found some new people after dropping everyone.  Suzi and Lisette are officially dropped. No news from Kati and Charbyl still has some work but he's a work in progress.  I still believe in miracles :)  We were fortunate to get into some new houses and found some good potentials to start working with.

I have exchanges tonight with the sisters.  Sister Alvarado is staying in our area and I will be going into Rego for exchanges.  I'm super excited.  I think it will be good closure for me.  I'm going to be serving with my first born Hija Hermana Jasso so I'm really excited to be back in our training area together working once again.  It should be fun.  I think it’s so ironic how everything works out perfectly. She's actually been training for the last 3 transfers there and there is a good chance she could have 5 transfers there like me which is very rare for missionaries.  I'm really excited to go back to Rego and see how much my perspective has changed since last time I was there.   It's kind of surreal to think I started my mission there yesterday.  It feels like yesterday and now I'm going to back in Utah in 3 ish weeks. That's so weird.  I’m trying not to think about it.

Anyway I really appreciate all your prayers.  I feel them and I really appreciate it.  I love you all.  I'm well.

Love Hermana Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers