Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Drivin around town.

I don't know if you have ever seen the streets of Thailand but they are so much different than Utah. I got to ride with the maid on her little scooter to the market to buy lunch yesterday. It was quite exhilarating for me. All the cooks at the market loved me. Then afterwards peaboo took me to the bakery and I got some ice cream. Pretty sure I had to eat it fast because it was dripping away like 2 seconds after I bought it. I tried another exotic food of Pork liver today. Glad I asked what it was after I ate it. Not too bad...

I"m going to be buff when I come home because the gym is my new found home. I love it there and the Khaothongs love it because they can just drop me off for a few hours while I have a party at the gym.

I think there is a lizard that has made its way into my bedroom because it kept making noises last night. It kept waking me up. You wouldn't think they would be that noisy since they are so tiny! The lizards run around all over the walls outside but Duang says some of them make it into the house too... lucky me. :) lol But it could be worse. I've only seen 2 cockroaches since i've gotten here. I love it here. The outdoors are so beautiful. Well g2g.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers